“The staff is attentive, kind, and professional. I no longer deeply dread dentist appointments! I highly recommend this dental practice and hope they continue to serve the SW Portland area for many years to come.”- Laura S
Portland Dental Implants
in SW Portland
Are you tired of having a gappy smile? Not only can gaps make your smile look “less than perfect” but they can also severely affect your overall health as well.
Missing teeth can cause all kinds of problems, from poor oral health to speech issues and pain. But at Burlingame Dental Arts, we’re here to help you restore your smile. Whether it’s from an accident or damage or decay, our team will provide you with a permanent solution through implant crowns.
Give us a call today to start your Burlingame implant restoration journey!
What to Expect
We want you to feel educated and prepared for any treatment we (or our trusted partners) perform. Here is what you can expect when it comes to Burlingame implant restorations:
- Consultation – This will be the time when we will evaluate the current state of your mouth and create a care plan unique to you.
- Connect with Oral Surgeon – After your consultation, we will refer you to one of our oral surgeon partners.
- Procedure – During the procedure, the oral surgeon will place a titanium post in your jaw to act as the “root” for your future crown.
- Crown Placement – Once your mouth has had time to heal, we will place your custom crown to the implant!
Implants for Optimal Oral Health
There are many benefits to getting a custom implant crown including:
- It’s strong and durable – An implant-retained crown can support more pressure than traditional crowns. And because it’s one piece, you don’t have to worry about the tooth breaking off at the gums or losing it while chewing.
- They blend in with your natural teeth – The technology behind implant-retained crowns has made them stronger, more natural-looking, and much more resistant to wear and tear over time—so they’ll help you keep your smile looking young and healthy for years to come!
A Commitment to Advanced Technology
We use only the latest in advanced technology because it’s our philosophy of care! We’re committed to providing advanced technology and services to the Burlingame community, and that doesn’t stop at implant-retained crowns.
At Burlingame Dental Arts, we use CEREC same-day crowns and CBCT (or 3D imaging) to create all of our custom crowns because your comfort and fit are our priority.
Do you need a dental implant? Schedule a consultation!
Burlingame Dental Arts Reviews
“Absolutely the best staff and providers! Very friendly, kind and knowledgeable! We love it and so do our kids!”- Kelly N
“Burlingame Dental Arts is amazing and is adding incredible resources and tools for you to be educated on your dental health. The last visit I had was more insightful than all of my dentist visits combined in the last 20 years.”- Andie W.
“I highly recommend Burlingame Dental Arts. The entire team is amazing and very professional. Whether I’m in the office for a cleaning and exam or having a crown placed… the care is always exceptional.”- Nicole M.
“Really good people. Highly skilled and talented staff. All the latest technology and creature comforts, and a prevailing commitment to both craft and family lifelong dental wellbeing!”- Ken W.