“The staff is attentive, kind, and professional. I no longer deeply dread dentist appointments! I highly recommend this dental practice and hope they continue to serve the SW Portland area for many years to come.”- Laura S
Broken or loose fillings in Portland
When you have a Burlingame dental emergency, it can be outright scary. (But, it doesn’t have to be.)
At Burlingame Dental Arts, we are here to alleviate any fears you may have about getting the care you need to thrive. If you have a broken or loose filling, we work with you to ensure that your issue is fixed and get you back to feeling your absolute best.
Have a broken filling in Portland? Connect with us to schedule an appointment today!
Signs of a broken or loose filling
What to Look For
Having a broken or loose filling isn’t a fun thing for anyone to endure. Luckily, you don’t have to deal with it alone.
If you are not sure if you have a loose (or broken) filling, there are many signs to watch out for including:
- Throbbing pain
- Tooth sensitivity to cold or hot foods (or drinks)
- Tooth sensitivity to air and pressure
- Tooth sensitivity to sweet foods
- If the filling interferes with your bite
- Pain when your teeth touch
- Change in texture or position
How to Fix Them
What you need to know
You have a broken or loose dental filling….now what?
- Remain Calm – When you have a loose or broken filling, it’s common for patients to get flustered. We want to reassure you that everything will be okay.
- Give Us a Call – Next, give us a call! We’d be more than happy to check out your broken or loose filling.
- Appointment – During your appointment, you can feel at ease knowing you’ve chosen a dentistry with your best interest at heart. We will do everything to fix your dental problem in the comfort of our office.
Gentle Dental Care
Our goal is simple: to make sure that every person who walks through our doors leaves feeling happy with their experience and confident in their smile!
At our Burlingame dental practice, we vow to always put your needs first through our relationship-driven dentistry. We do this by providing you with excellent service in a comfortable atmosphere where you feel at ease with everyone who works here.
All three of our dentists are especially mindful of the pain (or dental emergency) you are facing and we do what we can to help you feel secure and reassurered throughout your entire situation.
Have a broken filling
in Portland? Schedule
“Absolutely the best staff and providers! Very friendly, kind and knowledgeable! We love it and so do our kids!”- Kelly N
“Burlingame Dental Arts is amazing and is adding incredible resources and tools for you to be educated on your dental health. The last visit I had was more insightful than all of my dentist visits combined in the last 20 years.”- Andie W.
“I highly recommend Burlingame Dental Arts. The entire team is amazing and very professional. Whether I’m in the office for a cleaning and exam or having a crown placed… the care is always exceptional.”- Nicole M.
“Really good people. Highly skilled and talented staff. All the latest technology and creature comforts, and a prevailing commitment to both craft and family lifelong dental wellbeing!”- Ken W.