“The staff is attentive, kind, and professional. I no longer deeply dread dentist appointments! I highly recommend this dental practice and hope they continue to serve the SW Portland area for many years to come.”- Laura S
Portland Emergency Dentistry
Have a Dental Emergency
in SW Portland?
What To Expect
If You’re Experiencing an Emergency…
Have a dental emergency? Here is what to do:
- Examine the Trouble Area– If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, you should first assess the issue. (In the case of a broken tooth, you will want to secure your tooth in milk.)
- Give us a Call – After assessing the state of your teeth, give us a call! We will try to get you a same day appointment if possible. We also help patients after hours with our answering service.
- Emergency Visit – Once you come in, we will be more than happy to check out the issue and alleviate any pain you may be experiencing.
Broken Or Loose Fillings
Helping with Filling Emergencies
Sometimes, dental fillings can become loose or broken. If this is your situation, don’t worry. We can help!
Our practice can help fix broken or loose fillings so that you can get you back to enjoying your life. Give us a call if something seems off with your fillings. We’d be more than happy to assist.
Your Tooth Removal Partner
There are many reasons why patients may need to have a tooth removed (severe decay, impacted teeth, etc.) Although our first resort is always to preserve your natural tooth, we sometimes have to extract the tooth if its too far gone.
No matter how severe your situation, we’re the practice that will be there to safely and comfortably remove your tooth — if needed.
Non-Urgent Dental Issues
When it's not an emergency
Not sure if you need to come in for a dental emergency visit or not? Some examples of non-urgent dental issues include:
- Lost filling, crown, or bridge
- Broken or cracked tooth – unless the pain is unbearable
- Broken or damaged retainer (or nightguard)
- Lodged food between teeth
- Minor toothache
- Slight jaw pain
Have a dental emergency
in Portland? Contact our team!
Burlingame Dental Arts Reviews
“Absolutely the best staff and providers! Very friendly, kind and knowledgeable! We love it and so do our kids!”- Kelly N
“Burlingame Dental Arts is amazing and is adding incredible resources and tools for you to be educated on your dental health. The last visit I had was more insightful than all of my dentist visits combined in the last 20 years.”- Andie W.
“I highly recommend Burlingame Dental Arts. The entire team is amazing and very professional. Whether I’m in the office for a cleaning and exam or having a crown placed… the care is always exceptional.”- Nicole M.
“Really good people. Highly skilled and talented staff. All the latest technology and creature comforts, and a prevailing commitment to both craft and family lifelong dental wellbeing!”- Ken W.